What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. anonymous.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and their computer and do not provide references that allow the User’s personal data to be deduced.
Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies in General.
1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
- Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: They are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
- Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing to parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of buying an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements while browsing, store content for the dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: They are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration. from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as content edited or how often ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this particular web page use?
Definition, Identification and purpose of the cookies on this website not excepted by the LSSI.
- Analysis cookies: They are those that well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that users make of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use made our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Table of identification of cookies and purpose.
Publisher name, cookie name, «type» and Purpose.
|FR||THIRD PARTIES||THESE COOKIES ARE FROM FACEBOOK, THEY ARE USED TO SHOW THE «LIKE» BUTTON AND SHOW THE NUMBER OF FOLLOWERS.||https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/|
|_FBP||THIRD PARTIES||THIS COOKIE IS USED BY FACEBOOK TO OFFER A SERIES OF ADVERTISING PRODUCTS, LIKE REAL-TIME OFFERS FROM THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISERS.||https://www.facebook.com/policy/cookies/|
|NQ_COOKIEID, NQ_USERVISITID, MOOVE_GDPR_POPUP, SSUPP.VID, SSUPP.VISITS||OWN||MARRELOSOLUTIONS.COM|
|NID||THIRD PARTIES||GOOGLE.COM||USED BY GOOGLE MAPS TO VIEW GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATIONS WITHIN THE WEBSITE.||https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage|
Note: «Own» type cookies are used only by the owner of this website and «Third party» cookies are also used by the service provider that is detailed in the table above.
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/products/firefox/protect-your-privacy/cookies
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=es-419
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-deete-manage-cookies
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/
- Otros navegadores: consulte la documentación del navegador que tenga instalado.
If the user would like more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the website’s Cookies Policy, they can contact MARRELO CONSULTING S.L. through the following address INFO@MARRELOSOLUTIONS.COM indicating in the subject “Cookies policy”.
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy based on legislative and regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, Users will be notified through the web WWW.MARRELOSOLUTIONS.COM.